- The block allows for the creation of convex or concave curves.
- Transition from vertical concrete filled to plantable inclined installations can easily be achieved.
- The blocks interlock in the horizontal plane.
- The construction of complex staircases can be incorporated into the wall with relative ease.
- Vertical structural walls can be achieved using reinforcing steel to create columns within the wall.
- Handrails, light posts and fences can be set in concrete on top and within the block.
- A light versatile concrete block which provides an ideal solution for those wishing to create an erosion control system in their gardens.
- Blocks can be rapidly laid without the need for foundations or mortar.
- The blocks can be laid in various configurations depending on the aesthetic requirement or the condition of the soil and vegetation of the area.
Löffelstein L300 / L500 / L750
- Structurally stable – no need for additional concrete infill
- All Löffelstein® systems are available in vertical and heavy duty applications.
- Ideally suited for retaining cut or fill slopes between 3 and 15m high.
- Three basic block sizes – L300/L500/L750
- A dry stacked, concrete block system that can be aligned into tight, convex and concave curves.
- The compressive strength of the RidgeBlok allows for construction of higher walls compared to hollow concrete retaining blocks.
- The architectural grooves on the one side of the RidgeBlok enable the blocks to be packed in different aesthetic patterns.
Terrace Blok 190/190 Rockface
- Blocks can be rapidly stacked without the need for foundations or mortar.
- The blocks are filled with either topsoil or humus, before planting herbs, creepers or flowers in each of the pockets.
- Root systems remain unrestricted and can extend into the natural embankment behind the wall.
Terrace Blok TB300 / TB490
- Economical – 7 blocks per square metre
- Open or Closed Face Options – by using a unique slider that fits easily between the blocks.
- The bottom-hole design and trough shape create a greenhouse effect within the environs of the block. This promotes healthy plant growth with unrestricted root systems to aid in stabilisation.
Waterlöffel® is a versatile, interlocking, dry-stack concrete retaining system purposely designed to combat:
- Coastal dune erosion by wave action and wind
- River bank erosion in water courses by seasonal storms
- Erosion of stormwater outlets.