An innovative new design, ReMblok 30, not only provides much safer and more durable crb walling – for open “checker board” configurations – but is also extremely cost-competitive, with a minimum product cost saving of between 35% for a double skin (700mm deep) wall, and 52% for a full triple skin (1050mm deep) wall in Gauteng.
Geofabric reinforced walls are constructed using ReM 30 as the facing, which is plantable.
Maximum wall angle 75°
Spacing between blocks no less than 340mm.
Available in rock face or smooth face
RemRock 220 is suitable for garden and non-structural landscaping. The newest product is a standard “rock face” texture in a natural “sand” colour.
Maximum height = 10 rows or 1,8m in open face (300mm space) configuration @ 75° or 12 rows 2,16m high @ 70°.
Closed face configuration @ 75° or 14 rows 2.52m @ 70°
For geofabric reinforced walls, up to 3m max.
- Optional vertical interlock allowing for seamless variations of wall inclination (90-35 degrees). Convex and concave corners and curves of unrestricted radius allow complex designs to suit site conditions. Suitable for civil engineering applications such as:
- Vertical steel reinforced concrete filled L11 blocks
- Bridge abutments
- Culvert wing walls
- The Terraforce L11, in combination with the 4×4 steps and seating blocks are effectively used in building stadium seating.
Choose between round face, (plant supportive) or flush face to suit your requirements.
Units are light in weight for easy delivery, handling and installation, yet heavy when filled with soil, gravel, or concrete.
Cuts evaporation, improves drainage, allows for effective backfill compaction.
- New revolutionary retaining wall system designed for construction of retaining walls to over 20 m in height, at a slope of 86 degrees.
- Suitable for the construction of retaining walls for highways, railways and other public embankment structures for which standard retaining block walls are unsuitable.
- High density polyethelene (HDPE) grid mats – known as Tensar uniaxial geogrids are attached by a special connector into the blocks and extend horizontally to secure and reinforce the earth bank, creating a monolithic solid mass.